The Maryland Black Bears will launch the First Annual Fan T-Shirt Competition during the Piney Orchard Street Festival this Saturday, June 8th at 3:30 PM.
Designs must be submitted by COB on July 16th.
See below for rules and guidelines:
- Submit designs at the Piney Orchard Street Festival or via email to email@example.com
- The winner receives a t-shirt with their design signed by the team and coaching staff
- Top 5 designs will be selected by MBB staff and advance to a final Black Bear Nation vote off that will be held from July 17th-21st
- Winner will be announced at the end of Main Camp (July 22nd) on the Black Bears website and social media channels
- Design must be original
- Subject to Black Bear Nation standards (no obscenity!)
- Design may be 1-6 colors and should feature black, red, yellow, and white
- Should be clear enough to be replicated digitally on a cotton/poly blend
- Please only submit designs with sufficient resolution and number of pixels. We recommend 200 dpi and a maximum of 4000 x 4000 pixels, so as not to exceed the maximum file size of 10 MB.