Get ahead this Summer with the Maryland Black Bears!
We are pleased to announce the 2022 Maryland Black Bears High Performance Offseason Training
Program presented by Pro Motion Hockey. Pro Motion Hockey in conjunction with the NAHL Maryland Black Bears is hosting a customized daily on-ice and off-ice training program focused exclusively on elite level hockey players (Birth Year 2001 –2008) including:
- Customized off-ice workout plan with Pro Motion App to teach and track workouts
- Off ice physical assessment
- On ice skills assessment and testing
- Customized training plan
- 1.5 hours of ice, 6 days/week
- Training curriculum focusing on the practical application of skills
- 5v5 league
- Team and individual video sessions
- Player/Family counseling and promotion
- Dedicated locker room, weight training facility and video room
- Highly competitive team culture
The training sessions are planned and led by the coaching staff of the Maryland Black Bears in
partnership with Pro Motion Hockey and their professional coaching staff comprised of former NHL,
AHL, and European professional hockey players. Off Ice workouts are designed by leading strength and
conditioning coach Aaron Shelton.
This program is delivered through a personalized, measurable, and goal-oriented methodology designed to improve the physical and mental performance of elite athletes. Due to the high intensity and the personalized nature of the program, all athletes who wish to participate must be assessed and approved by the Coaching Staff prior to registration to ensure each player is placed into the tier that we believe will provide the greatest opportunity for individual improvement based on their own unique skill sets and progression.
We invite you to visit https://www.pro-motionhockey.com for additional program details or contact
Coach Pete or Coach Erv directly to learn more about our commitment to helping you achieve your